BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday Party

First, I have to give kudos and a HUGE shout out to my dear husband and my wonderful mother-in-law for taking Sammy and a few of his friends out this afternoon to celebrate his birthday! I think that I owe them dearly. They started their adventure at CiCi's Pizza and then headed over to Monkey Joe's in Gastonia so the boys could run wild and have a grand old time. I absolutely LOVE Monkey Joe's....especially since Sammy is older and he can be more independent. You just pay and turn the kids loose. After they got some (definitely not all) of their energy out, they came over to our house and had cupcakes and ice cream. This was the most active this house has been in weeks. Going from quiet bedrest to a houseful of boys is certainly interesting and different, but they had a good time and I am thankful that I at least got to see them play for a little bit since I didn't get to do the pizza and jumping activities with them earlier. Sammy is continuing his birthday celebration with the monthly Atchley family birthday dinner in Forest City. They are going to have Italian, and Kevin is going to bring half of his supper home to me...YUM! I have eaten quite a bit of soup over the past couple of weeks (cause it's easy and freezes well) so I am looking forward to a hearty Italian meal this evening (it's the little things).

Here are some pictures from today's festivities...


Kiddos waiting in line for Monkey Joe's


Logan smiling for the camera


Hey Asheton


Sammy and Logan seeing what they can get into


Sammy and Logan on the slide


Action shot


Reynold's coming down the slide


That was fun!


Time for cupcakes and ice cream (Sammy and Kaleb)


Kaleb and Logan


I think Kaleb likes it


Asheton and Reynolds


Nana sneaking a spoonful of ice cream


BUSTED


Present Time

2 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Jess* said...

Happy Birthday to Sammy!